College of Business
The Coastal Bend Business Innovation Center Graduates Eight New Companies from Incubation Program
A product to help you sleep at night, underwater adventures, and environmental stewardship are a few examples of new innovations that are now available thanks to the amazing opportunities entrepreneurs can find at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi’s Coastal Bend Business Innovation Center. A total of eight new companies are on to the next stage of entrepreneurship after the 2015 Client graduation ceremony recently held at the Innovation Center.
“The University and the Innovation Center were instrumental in training us on how to take care of all the little details that are needed in order to have a successful product” said Jose Olivares of Breathe Max, Inc. “The mantra and motto of the Innovation Center would be, ‘What do you need and how can we be of service?’ We appreciate that.”
As one of the founding clients of the Innovation Center, Juan and Jose Olivares have seen their company grow due to the available resources. They received valuable marketing research that has helped to develop their product. In the last year they have seen a 50% increase in online sales.
Client graduates included:
- Anita Mallory Designs, a direct selling company that provides women the opportunity to start their own business. Women have the ability to work part-time or full-time with no ceilings on the amount they can earn.
- Breathe Max, a company whose mission is to provide the most comfortable, effective, and drug-free nasal dilator to the world.
- Ensemble Group, a web technology solutions provider that offers services including web applications, a web design, mobile design, e-commerce, and social media management.
- Sub-See Adventures: An eco-tour submarine company that goes into Caribbean venues where people can see underwater life and reefs.
- Toby Globy Eco Action: An outreach company focused on engaging with school children so they can become stewards of the environment at the earliest age. The company provides a comprehensive, fun, and supplemental instruction program.
Other client graduates included, RHM Chemical, Third Coast Controls, SCORGolf. See more photos of the graduates here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/innovationcenter/sets/72157650515393499/